Purpose of this document
The purpose of this page is to describe the mode of management of Casa Erica with reference to the treatment of the personal data of the users, clients or contacts visitors who consult the Internet site: www.casa-erica-stromboli.com
In order to be able to access and surf the site does not require any registration: it is thus possible to freely consult all pages.
To receive certain information, instead, it is necessary to leave your data at the time of the request.
The italian law n. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code provides for the protection of those who connect to the corporate Web site Casa Erica by accessing via telematics to web services starting from the address: http://http://www.casa-erica-stromboli.com
Informative former art.13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
In accordance to art.13 of Legislative Decree Casa Erica 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- After the consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The "owner" of their treatment is Casa Erica in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.
- The treatments related to the web services of this website take place at the headquarters of the Company Casa Erica en 98050 Stromboli, Isole Eolie (Messina) Via Pola 14, and are handled only by the personnel in charge of processing, or by any responsible for occasional maintenance operations. The data deriving from the web service will be notified to the supplier of the goods as well as technology and instrumental partners whom the company relies for the delivery of the services requested by visitors. The personal data provided by user visitors that forward requests for informative material (requests for information, answers to questions, etc.) or other communications (orders) are used only to perform the service or the performance required and are communicated to third parties only in the case it is necessary to this aim).
- In the normal management of this site the computer systems and software procedures operating this web site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These informations are not collected to be associated to identified to interested parties, but for their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify users (e.g. IP addresses) These data could be used for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data for access to certain services or to make requests for information to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender address, necessary to respond to his requests, as well as any other personal data inserted in the missive. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site designated for special services on request.
- The conferring of personal data is always optional, however, the refusal to provide such data involves the total or partial inability on the part of Casa Erica to provide the products or information requests. It must be remembered that in some cases (not object of the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information under art 157 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003, for the purposes of checking personal data processing. In these case the answer is obligatory under penalty of administrative sanctions.
- The personal data will be communicated to other entities for the purposes related to the responsibility conferred. The data are collected and processed in computerized mode for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific safety measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Casa Erica, in order to reduce to the minimum any risks concerning the privacy, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed has taken all the minimum security measures provided for by law.
- Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rightsi
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of:
- the origin of persona data;
- aim and purposes of the treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification data of the holder, of those responsible and the appointed representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or can be informed in quality of representative designated in the State territory or persons in charge.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the block of data treated in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
- the attestation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication. Requests should be directed to Casa Erica in quality of "owner" of the treatment.